TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - My reply, 2/29/2008 (adjusting the offer)
People Seeking Info

Subject My reply, 2/29/2008 (adjusting the offer)

Posted by Ash's Z on September 07, 2008 at 1:57 AM
  This message has been viewed 810 times.

In Reply To Please learn how to read a dynochart. The mix was 12.23 posted by Ash's Z on September 07, 2008 at 01:50 AM

Message Hi Tony,

Ah, I see. :) This is quite a bit different from what I had in mind. This does change things a good bit in terms of what I feel is a reasonable investment of my time but I think we can still work something out that works for us both.

Dee had originally suggested that you cover the payment of the tuning service ($750) and the fraction of the airfare to get me up there. I will throw in the dual-program configuration at no charge. I would also be happy to offer my time at the event itself to oversee all of the mechanical and electrical aspects of the car at no charge in exchange for the airfare to get there being covered by yourself. I can ensure that the car performs at its peak and as expected - giving you the best opportunity to exercise your driving abilities. :)

Sorry for the confusion here - I wasn't aware of the details of this event at the time I sat down to put together the previous email. Let me know how this new proposal sounds to you - looking forward to hearing back from you!

-Ash

[ ashspecz.com ]
[ agpowers@bellsouth.net ]

Enthusiasts soon understand each other. --W. Irving.
Are you an enthusiast?

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
Albert Einstein

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.